A Young Man Died Because Of Guzzling 1.5 Lts Of Cocacola Too
A 22-year old man in China died tragically after drinking 1.5 liters of Coca-Cola in just 10 minutes. He was apparently alright before the incident with no relevant medical history. Soon after drinking soda, he felt bloated and suffered severe abdominal pain. Four hours of such abdominal symptoms, the man ended up in the emergency room and CT scan showed lots of gas which wasn’t all confined to within his intestines. The pressure had pushed the air into the walls of his intestines and his portal vein which interfered with the blood and oxygen flow. The CT did reveal signs that his liver was not getting enough blood flow. Efforts were made to let the air out of his intestines but the patient’s blood pressure dropped and he didn't survive.

If you find this post insightful, please like, comment and share.

For more details, please read:
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clinre.2021.101682
A●●●●●●k S●●●●a and 12 others like this4 shares
Like
Comment
Share