A classical case of Bell's Palsy with Grade - III moderate dysfunction.
A 52 year old male came to OPD with sudden alteration of taste sensation and inability to close right eye easily some effort is needed.
On examination following were the findings :--
• Decreased taste sensation on the right half of the tongue.
• Involuntary drooping of eyelids (ptosis) on blowing out air through mouth.
• Loss of sweating on the right half of face.
• Loss of wrinkles and muscle weakness on the affected part of face.
• Synkinesis is observed.
• Complete eye closure on applying effort.