CONTACT LENSES LEADING TO BLINDNESS
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
A 21 year old girl had worn a pair of contact lenses
during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which
food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing she stared at the fire charcoals
continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, She started to scream for help
and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why she was doing this?
Then she got admitted into the Hospital,
the doctor told that she'll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that she had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted her contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE
OVERHEATING and FLAMES are concerned....
or while COOKING...!