Can you Diagnose ?
18 Year male came with chief complaints of
1. Bilateral lower limb swelling since one month
2. Fever with chills since 2 days
3. Abdominal Pain since 3 day. Swelling Started on Face and then gradually progressed to ankle. Fever continuous, of moderate grade associated with chills
• No h/o chest pain, palpitation,dyspnea on excretion, breathlessness
• No h/o vomiting, diarrhoea
• No h/o Diabetes, Hypertension
• No h/o Alcohol consumption, drug abuse, smoking.
Well oriented and conscious
? Pulse: 80/min
? Blood Pressure: 120/70 mm of Hg
? Temperature: 102 degree Fahrenheit
? No P/I/C/K/L
? Edema: Positive, Grade: IV,Pitting
1) CVS: S1,S2 normal, no murmur heard
2) RS: Dull note on percussion over lower lobe of left lung, Normal breathing sounds
3) Abdomen: Distended, no pain and tender, Shifting Dullness present
4) CNS: All reflexes present
Serum Creatinine: 1.2mg/dl
Albumin: 2.10 gm/dl
Total protein: 4.28 gm/dl
2) URINE ANALYSIS
Color: Pale Yellow
Specific Gravity: 1.036
USG 1) Moderate Ascites. 2) Cystitis.3) Left mild Pleural Effusion.
LIVER FUNCTION TEST
Cholesterol: 430.1 ,TGA: 371 ,HDL Cholesterol: 58.1
LDL Cholesterol: 328 ,VLDL: 74.2
What is probable Diagnosis?