#CaseThursday: ECG Showed Heart Attack- He Just Swallowed A
A man showed signs of a heart attack after swallowing a battery, doctors reported in the journal Annals of Internal Medicine.

The patient, a 26-year-old inmate in an Italian prison, was taken to the emergency room for stomach pain two hours after deliberately swallowing one AA battery.

Let's see the detailed case in the below presentation.

Source:
https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/abs/10.7326/L20-1123?journalCode=aim
Dr. T●●●●z H●●●●●●i and 9 others like this1 share
Like
Comment
Share