Choledochal Cyst: A Report of 3 Cases and a Review of its Tr
Now open: Certificate Course in Management of Covid-19 by Govt. Of Gujarat and PlexusMDKnow more...Now open: Certificate Course in Management of Covid-19 by Govt. Of Gujarat and PlexusMDKnow more...
Choledochal cyst (CC), also called ‘bile duct cyst’ is an uncommon congenital condition and one of the rarest causes of obstructive jaundice in infancy; characterised by simple, multiple extra or intra hepatic biliary cystic dilatations that can occur on any part of the bile duct.. Seventy to eighty percent (70-80%) of cases occur ininfants and children, and the remaining 15-20% occur in adults witha male to female ratio of 1:4..Few cases have been reported inNigeria and Africa.This is a report of 3 patients, including areview of the pathogenesis, current treatment and outcome....

http://bit.ly/2oKRMkE
Like
Comment
Share