Doctors warn young children can choke to death on whole grap
The warning comes from doctors writing in the Archives of Disease in Childhood, which notes that grapes are the third most common cause of food-related choking after hot dogs and sweets.

1. One case involved a five-year-old who started choking while eating whole grapes at an after-school club.

2. In the second case, a 17-month-old boy was eating sandwiches and fruit with his family at home, when he choked on a grape.

3. The third case involved a two-year-old who was snacking on grapes in the park when he started choking....

http://www.thejournal.ie/warning-children-choke-grapes-3152420-Dec2016/
Like
Comment
Share