FIBULA GRAFTED ONTO PAROTID REGION; BENIGN TUMOUR OF LOWER JAW; RECURRING TUMOUR
• A 73 year old patient diagnosed benign tumour of lower jaw 2 years back.
• Hemi-mandibulectomy performed for treatment 2 years back.
• Fibula grafted onto the vacant space.
• Recurrence of tumour occurred 4 months back.
• Bone graft with metallic instrumentation noted suggestive of post operative status.
• Degenerative changes in form of osteophytes seen arising from multiple cervical vertebrae.
• Large ill defined multiloculated enhancing soft tissue lesion is seen in right masticator space.
1)Can you diagnose MEDICAL TERM for the problem ?
2) What are the possible etiology?