I am a MBBS undergraduate, currently in 7th semester and am looking to pursue a MBA in healthcare management post-MBBS.
I have a few questions regarding the same which I've put forward as follows:
1. How much Job Security does a Healthcare Management MBA provide?
2. With the current political and civil crisis in America, is it better to pursue the degree in Canada?
3. What opportunities can a Healthcare Management degree, from the top institutes in India, viz the ISB and the IIMs, provide?
- Like an MBA from US has a good recognition and acceptance all over the world, compared to that how much acceptance will the Indian MBA have? Can it provide equal work opportunity?
4. To get an idea of what one studies in healthcare MBA, can you suggest some books (specifically pdfs online, if possible) or websites or links, that can give a fair idea?
5. Which is the best site for selecting the business schools of US, in case one wants to give GMAT?
Note- Perhaps you may not be able to answer all of the queries, but even a sincerely answered question can help me and other aspirants like me in a big way.