Looking for Funding for your Healthcare Start up?
Last date to apply: 2nd December, 2018
HealthStart, a healthcare incubator based out of Noida has partnered with GlaxoSmithKline and invites applications from innovative healthcare entrepreneurs and exciting startups to become a part of their upcoming batch.Learn more and apply here: https://pxmd.co/Xc9qN
Who should apply?
If you a healthcare start up addressing meaningful industry challenge and looking for seed funding or mentoring, support then this is a golden oppertunity to receive support in development, growth, access to funding and significantly increase your chances of success.
Start-ups that can apply
Products, devices, and mobile apps focusing on
1. Pain Relief including joint pain, migraine.
2. Upper Respiratory Tract problems like allergy, cold, cough
3. Digestive health and Gut Health, including for acidity and reflux
4. Oral Care
HealthTech - Focus areas
1. Internet of Things & BlockChain
2. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Analytics
3. Doctor Support Tools & Patient Engagement Models
4. Non-Invasive MedTech & Point of Care Diagnostics
Selected Start-ups receive
1. Unparalleled mentorship from HealthStart/ GSK
2. Access to HealthStart & GSK Network
3. Seed funding
Last Date: 2nd December, 2018
Apply here: https://pxmd.co/Xc9qN
HealthStart is India's first accelerator program dedicated to support start ups in healthcare industry through funding, mentorship and other requisite support. Healthstart has been founded by a team of highly successful group of global professionals comprising of entrepreneurs, business executives and investment professionals with the sole aim - to stimulate much needed healthcare entrepreneurship. HealthStart model of active mentorship through a dedicated curriculum, industry focus and active support from industry experts are key differentiators in the Indian venture capital ecosystem.