Pune: Baby dies after getting burns in overheating warmer ma
Now open: Certificate Course in Management of Covid-19 by Govt. Of Gujarat and PlexusMDKnow more...Now open: Certificate Course in Management of Covid-19 by Govt. Of Gujarat and PlexusMDKnow more...
A newborn baby girl, who sustained 80% burns inside a warmer machine at a hospital in Pune, died while fighting for survival.

The baby girl which was delivered at the hospital on Tuesday morning through cesarean procedure was having difficulty in breathing and was kept in the warmer, with an oxygen mask. The family members, later that day, heard an explosion-like sound and saw smoke coming out of the warmer. The hospital members rushed a removed the baby from the warmer when the family raised alarm, but she had already suffered burns.

Police have registered a case of negligence against a doctor and the hospital staff, and have also sent the machine -- which overheated, leading to the unfortunate incident -- to a forensic laboratory for further probe...

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/baby-dies-after-getting-burns-in-overheating-warmer-machine/1/1058035.html
Preview
Like
Comment
Share