Researcher accidentally gives herself Zika
A researcher at the University of Pittsburgh accidentally infected herself with the Zika virus while working in a lab, the university said. The woman stuck herself with a needle May 23 while conducting an experiment with the virus. Nine days later, she began experiencing symptoms consistent with the virus, including a fever. They subsided, and she returned to work Monday. Two days later, the university received confirmation a test was positive for the mosquito-borne illness.
Read more:
http://fox43.com/2016/06/10/researcher-in-pa-accidentally-gives-herself-zika/
Like
Comment
Share