Today the entire medical field, especially after COVID19 is moving towards telehealth, teleconsultation etc.
And also today the entire population is there in the digital world, seeking knowledge, communicating with their friends circle through social medias, etc.
So here are the reasons which I feel why a doctor making a digital presence is so important
1. To build a brand - the picture simply explains why brand building is important.
2. Creating awareness among people - Educating people through photos, YouTube videos, blogs, articles help them get a good idea about the disease and prevent them from getting it. It's a great service to the world.
3. It builds credibility & we reach out to a large number of audience, make more and more patients come towards you.
4. We can share our health education materials with our patients, which gives a detailed explanation about their disease which is not possible by one to one consultation, it saves time. It can also be watched any number of times.
6. To build our own community of people, who can inspire a lot more people.
When are you going to build your empire? What's your take on this? Kindly leave your comments.