When cartoon becomes reality!
COVID 19 times
1. This pandemic gave me the opportunity to learn about strict infection control during my internship, which became a part and parcel of my medical practice.
2. It gave India the opportunity to scale up and manufacture our own PPEs and other medical devices.
3. It gave people the opportunity to recognise the health care workers and also know about infectious diseases, how to prevent them and understand the importance of their own immunity. It created a lot of awareness about health.
4. It gave a breakthrough in healthcare and many other industries like teleconsultation & online classes for medical students, webinars.
5. It gave us the time freedom to realise ourselves and the moments to feel proud as a doctor and healthcare worker.
This lockdown was one of the most productive times in my life for me, how it was for you? Share your experiences in the comments, I am eager to read it