Why You Shouldn't Become A Doctor!!! Doctor. When ever the
Now open: Certificate Course in Management of Covid-19 by Govt. Of Gujarat and PlexusMDKnow more...Now open: Certificate Course in Management of Covid-19 by Govt. Of Gujarat and PlexusMDKnow more...
Why You Shouldn't Become A Doctor!!!

Doctor. When ever the word comes in the mind of our Indigenic Society, the first thing to come is equal to God or atleast Next to God. Most of meritorious student wants to become a doctor. Doctor, the word itself is so pleasant to hear. But I want to discuss a article about why you shouldn't become a doctor? Here goes my answers....

1. If you think that after you are a doctor you will be earning a lot of money and will lead a luxurious life then please medicine isn't your cup of tea. There are other jobs, in which you may get paid higher than the doctors, but at least don't degrade the profession for money. Being a doctor isn't all about money but sincerity and hard work my friend.

2. Don't become a doctor just because you love biological sciences. Yes! Medicine isn't about biology only. About 60% things will be unknown to you. I agree with the rest 40%. What actually matter is how much you want to learn. So become a Doctor if you want learn and ready to learn anything. Not only biology.

3. Don't become a doctor just because your parents want you to be. Never ever ever. Because if you don't like a subject don't go for it. I have personally seen my classmates getting depressed and not excelling. Believe me..just because of Gupta ji ka beta aur Sharma ji ki beti...no never.

4. If you are not ready to sacrifice then don't become a doctor. One may ask sacrificing what? Here's the answer.
a. Youth b. Family life c. Personal life d. Happiness
Trust me happiness is lost in due course but what you get is BLISSFULNESS & SATISFACTION. That makes you run.

5. Last one but not the least one...if you are not ready to get beaten by the patient then DON'T BECOME A DOCTOR.
I'm just in my second year of my college but we were captive in strike by patient party 2/3 times for whole day. One day we had to ran away across a window to safeguard us.
Dr. v●●●t p●●●l and 4 others like this
Like
Comment
Share