Wound Management Works Wonders for You
Every wound heals with time, they say. However, there are some wounds that need special care to recover from. The scars from injuries and trauma are undesirable, especially if they are in visible places, such as face, arms or legs. Although there are several wonderful topical ointments and creams that can help small wounds heal faster these are often not sufficient to cover the unwanted marks left behind by the healed injury.
Thus, cosmetic wound management becomes an ideal solution in such situations. Leading cosmetic clinics in India, mainly Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation in New Delhi offer excellent wound management treatment to men and women at affordable costs.
What is Wound Management Treatment?
Wound management treatment is a term used to describe a numbers of cosmetic techniques that help in hiding or removing scars from previous wounds successfully.
The team of expert cosmetic surgeons at Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation is renowned for providing the most successful scar revision surgery in the country. Using their expertise and the latest in cosmetic surgical equipment, the cosmetic surgeons at Cocoona clinic in New Delhi help to blend the scar tissue with the surrounding healthy skin. The scar tissue is manipulated to resemble the color and texture of the normal skin around it. This procedure helps to blur and blend your scar tissue in a way that your scar-marks are hard to see in a normal glance.
These are the most effective wound management techniques used at Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation.
• VAC Therapy – Vacuum Assisted Closure (VAC) Therapy helps in healing the wound faster. This wound management technique involves using a handheld vacuum device to remove the infectious fluids and tissue and then closing the wound using wound contraction method. The VAC Therapy for wound management is highly-effective against injuries from ulcers, burns and superficial wounds on the skin.
• Flap Technique – The Flap Technique for wound management is immensely useful for treatment and healing of severe wounds. This involves removing skin tissue, muscles and even bones from one part of the body and transplanting it to the wound to help it heal faster and better. The expert cosmetic surgeons at Cocoona are able to remove an entire flap of tissue with the blood vessels intact and transplant it successfully over the wounded area. This intricate micro-surgical process has helped thousands of patients to treat trauma and even cancer wounds successfully.
• Tissue Expansion – Tissue expansion technique for wound management is mostly used in breast reconstruction surgery. In this the cosmetic surgeon inserts a special surgical balloon in the healthy skin surrounding the wound. As the balloon is gradually filled with saline water, it eventually pushes up, thus expanding the skin over it. This stretched, additional skin is then used to close the wound successfully.
• Grafting – Skin grafting is one of the most common techniques used in cosmetic wound management treatments. As the name suggests, skin grafting involves removing a patch of healthy skin from a part of your body (usually from the buttocks) to transplant over the wound and help close it, thus resulting in the wound healing and no chances of scar forming later.
• Sutures – Using advanced suturing techniques the expert cosmetic surgeons at Cocoona are able to close and heal small wounds effectively. A variety of suture techniques, such as using adhesives, surgical tape, absorbable sutures and synthetic sutures are used to ensure excellent and complete scare removal after the wound heals.
Cocoona Center for Aesthetic Transformation New Delhi has helped tens of thousands of men and women get excellent wound management and have their scars removed permanently in the most efficient and cost-effective way possible in India.