plz help me .what treatment can be given??
anuj Kumar
Plz help me .what treatment can be given??
D●●p S●●h
D●●p S●●h General Medicine
Urimax and admit patient or sent to nephrologist to remove calcus. And send to gynecologist for cyst removal.
Aug 1, 2019Like2
Dr. m●. a●●●●●●e
Dr. m●. a●●●●●●e Homeopathic Medicine
Homoeopathy can help in it WITHOUT surgical aid!
Aug 5, 2019Like
Dr. S●●●r R●●●●d
Dr. S●●●r R●●●●d General Surgery
No need of URIMAX Consult a urosurgeon , PCNL would be the treatment!!
Aug 5, 2019Like1