Infexn Lab, India
Part of the team and helped in achieving NABL certification, H1N1 certification and 1st Line drug susceptibility for TB by Liquid culture certification by RNTCP during the tenure.
• Performed microbiological diagnostic testing and reporting of all the clinical and environmental samples within the boundaries of NABL standards.
• Coordinated with the doctors in interpretation of patient's laboratory results based on clinical presentation as well as informing about any
• Designed, prepared and reviewed SOP, Quality Control procedures and documentation sheets.
• Reviewed intermediate test results, QC records, proficiency testing results and preventive maintenance records.
• Performing, documenting daily QC and maintenance of instruments to ensure accuracy and precision.
• Executed documentation policy of adherence to laboratory safety guidelines including gathering, collating and centralising Material Safety Data Sheets for all microbiology materials.
• Trained lab technicians about new methodology and performed competency assessment of the laboratory staff.
• Trained and evaluated the laboratory staff in handling biohazard /blood borne pathogens.
• Was responsible for aggregating, interpretation of the data and publication of quality research work.
• Helped in Troubleshoot and initiate repair of the laboratory instruments through the vendors and/ or Clinical Engineering.
... Read more